Seated Massage is a combination of massage techniques in a compact, well-structured routine done through clothing, at the workstation or on a specially designed chair in a place convenient to the client.
How Does It Work?
The seated massage routine is specially designed and generally lasts fifteen minutes. It acts as a preventative medicine that can head off musculoskeletal problems, reduce accumulated physical and mental tension, and increase circulation, energy and mental clarity. Done on back, neck, shoulders, arms and hands.
Some people not familiar with massage find seated massage more acceptable than table massage. There is no need to disrobe and it generally takes ¼ of the time of a traditional massage.
Other benefits of a seated massage include:
- It’s convenient. The therapist comes to the workplace.
- It involves no tables, towels or oils. The seated massage takes place directly through the clothing.
- Some light oil may be used on hands and arms if required.
- It won’t disrupt the workday. The massage is 15 minutes in duration – about the same as a coffee break.
- Ideal for short treatments.
- Ideal for clients that have difficulties getting on and off a massage table.
- It’s an easy wellness program to participate in. All you do is relax, enjoy, and have fun.
- Relief from physical and mental stress
- Relieve Headaches
- Decrease neck and back pain
- Proven reduction in absenteeism
- Increases productivity & staff morale
- Assists in company OH&S obligations
Ideal as an Office/Workplace Massage on a regular basis. Also great for events, Trade Shows, Product Launches, Conferences or Christmas Parties.
Contact for a package to meet your needs.